Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Overcome

Battles Trying To Do The Lord's Work

This project I am attempting to hire a person for, runs into dealing with sites that do use AI type things. New technical skills needed for this old gal. I am still dealing with getting my post of hiring for this project. I even then went to try and work with AI to do the main part and that doesn't work either. However, in chatting with AI about the project, I found out that the Muslims have had Yeshua (Isa) teachings available to them for 1200 years. I was like wow, now I was given a heart for them and to

make something super simple not being tied to the Bible. Two eyewitnesses and chosen disciples only. So God to me is reaching out to them one last time. They follow a man Mohammad not even capable of reading what scribes wrote, just as Christians follow a man Paul and his writings that Paul did not write, both these men used scribes.  Did God use scribe for Moses?   No He didn't, yet we follow scribes, did God use scribes for the prophets?  No, He didn't, yet we all follow scribes when God said scribes lie.  Scribes not hidden to you..  Romans 16:22 (KJV) I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord. 

One Name Under Heaven To Be Saved?

The name was not the Greek meaning Joshua several named that.  Neither of these religions see miracles as Yeshua said they would and we have to ask ourselves why? When both are doing the same thing. Christians know that Jesus real name is not Jesus, it is Yeshua yet what do they use? A 400 year old new saviour named Jesus.   If you are not led to search for truth, are you being led of the Lord? I am trying to get the new issues cleared up. I was able to see a list of people after I first posted and realize I need to do this in two parts. There is no person having all the skills I need. I am still trying to get this proof of who I am done, but need it done on computer. For me and cell phone it is enough to send out Scripture For Today text to groups I do. I had battles getting that program done, ended up having to do the rest of it myself, but it did happen.

I do believe the Lord is pleading one last time for people. So feel this will get done even if I have to figure out working with AI checking constantly as AI is not able to stay on track with this. Please keep the project in prayers...2 books is simple for Muslims as well as Christians.