Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Myself a Freelancer?

I was not expecting to be the one involved with doing this project. I have been forced to do the main things regarding the Arabic book. It will be different than the cover I have and will be last first first last in book order. So some things have changed. Plus finding out a billion Muslims speak and read English around the world, this put some changes to be done to the book I have online and may also be a Kendel and amazon book. Having to learn all these different word processing tools..then find out Kendel KDP uses Word so had to get word so another new tool to learn.

Come to find out in the translations a major change needed to happen...as the Arabic for almost all uses of the word God, it is little gods. they won't get it with that type translation and that is what they have had. We will be better off for every word God to be Allah in Arabic than to this it isn't talking about God Almighty. Anyway I have work to do...so won't be as quick as I thought, but I am more qualified than what I can hire till it is right.