Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Freelance Hiring

Arabic/Aramaic Bible Formatting and Translation

It will be enough to get an Arabic speaking person also able to communicate in English.. but for one to also be familiar with Aramaic too? Now that would be a miracle to me. We finally have come to the day of posting a job for Freelancer to hire. So a news update for you all. Once we got our website set up and then waited for bank debit cards as everything online is debit card. Yesterday 8/31 we got and activated

our card so we can now post our job. This the news flash for 9/1/2026. I have no idea how long it will take it is in the Lords hands, and I pray that the Lord provide His chosen person for this task. It is difficult when I do not speak the languages. I totally have to rely on the Lord, to me it is His project not mine, yet He gave me a heart for it, so I am trying to do His will not mine. This will provide when done a new free online book for the Arab speaking world. We provide the one I edited of the KJV, this will be changed and added to maybe is a better word and provide free in Arabic or English, so both books there. I did post and ask for prayer on a forum I go to for the project so pray others are keeping it in mind too.  We have strict guidelines, meaning the Aramaic word for Yeshua and for Alaha will be used, if it is a new word for them then so be it.  The exact same word is used in Hebrew as in Aramaic, that my friends is truth.

Watch for news updates and thanks for any prayers for the project.