Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Domains attained

Working with AI in Foreign Languages

I have been busy setting up the new domains for the LLC. I have 3 the main one I really needed help with AI was arabic.injilofisa.com I was pretty picky about how the site would translate into English and it took forever and I even tried working with different AI's. When you have a set standard you want it followed, and for a while I didn't think this site would get published. Most that speak Arabic also speak

English to check and read in both languages. I am not sure I am 100% with it but finally felt with changing wording we got there. These same high standards will be within the printed versions.

Dealing With WordPress

Most who use a theme know that they alway say Proudly powered by Wordpress. Well I searched that and you don't have to have that on the theme. I remove it would put my copyright and it would be gone and back to before. So to get around them I posted the htnl on my home page itself. I do like the quote up above from Isaiah of course I just used part of the verse: Isaiah 66:16 (KJV) For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. This the full verse. I truly feel this is the last time the Lord will plead with "all flesh" Yes that means Christians to all flesh means all. All religions today are taught doctrines of men, not words spoken by only God and Yeshua. I am sure Yeshua would be turning over the tables everywhere. Take time to view the links listed below I will continue to work on the sites.