A FINAL CALL published today
I battled with Kendel amazon and still fighting getting id verified on my computer camera. They blocked me from anymore trys till 10/2. So I published at Lulu.com a place here in the USA. I got published today, but they would not let me put my price on it to keep the amount low for a paperback. Their charge for me was about 15.00 to be in their online bookstore. The price they put on this paperback is ridiculous and they won't let me change it so it is set at 26.68. Can you believe that? Word. Only one to buy a few will be me they can't charge me that much and only reason I will is because it is a first. It is a good thing you have the free download. I am still trying to get cheap with Kendel and Amazon but have no clue when that will be...be patient if you prefer owning a book.
Link to the Book is here for you to at least see it is published. A Final Call
At least it did happen somewhere.