Featured Post

Scripture For Today

The Mission To learn "The Way The Truth and The Life" to "abide" in Yeshua (Jesus) and His words fulfilling the purpo...

Step by Step

With all happening, even the Lord has changed up this project a bit. I am still working on things but even the book will be a different light. Even the cover will change, one thing remains the same that is the word of God. People present things in different ways even with a pastor's sermon to try to get you to understand. Well I heard "Step by Step" but had already posted on Hear God words I heard and wrote about "New Thing" so I did follow my normal routine and was going to post here. I went to scriptures and it was not there so then went to youtube and typed in "christian song Step by Step" and there it was a song called that, so I listened to that song yesterday. Hearing it stopped the post I started here and entered more a worship time. So I am posting this finishing it is a better term today.

These words were fitting for themself on the different projects the Lord has me doing. It excited me the changes I was led to make at the Lord direction on this book project. It is truly simple being 3 books in one and is a book for the nations not just Muslims. Focus is put there because of their hard rules put on them, and they too claim to be son's of Abraham, as do Jews and Christians. God can't make it any simpler to know and start using the truth. So I did kind of do a cover look announcing the coming of the book. The song Step by Step I did put on my worship page should you want to hear it.